Pakenham Family Health is excited to welcome a new member to our team!
Leah Henzen, a Registered Psychologist, has started practising from our premises and is currently available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Leah is trained and experienced in treating adolescents and adults with a range of problems including stress, anxiety and depression, as well as specialised training and experience in treating adolescents and adults with eating disorders. Furthermore, Leah is trained in Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Narrative Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
Once again, a warm welcome to Leah from everyone at the Pakenham Family Health team!
What you can expect from Leah:
- Short waiting periods
- Afterhours availability
- Urgent appointment availability
- Effective treatment
- Quality outcomes
Leah treats following problems and disorders:
- Anxiety and Panic
- Eating Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Sleep Problems
- Psychosis and Schizophrenia
- Self Esteem
- Maudsley Model Family Based Treatment
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Stress management and Relaxation
- Communication Skills Training
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8.30am – 5.30pm (urgent appointments available)